Power Systems & Generation
All projects depend upon safe and reliable power systems. So much so that BEC Engineering has a dedicated Power Systems Group offering comprehensive engineering support services for your network irrespective of sector – resources, industrial or public utilities.
BEC undertake all grid connection services for new plants, including network planning for utility infrastructure upgrades.
We make it our business to stay informed of latest tech advancements and developments – reflected in our innovative and tailored system designs, which lead and drive exacting industry standards.
Utility Connection Planning, Design & Implementation Services:
- Capital and operational costing studies and feasibilities
- Design: utility connection protection systems
- Network SCADA management
- Network stability and generation optimisation
- Utility and supply authority negotiations
Complete System Designs for Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution:
- Electrical power system design for transmission and distribution
- Equipment management: investigation and design of automation systems
- Protection schemes
- Substation design and construction
Power System Fault Analysis Services:
- Earthing system audit and design
- Electrical safety audits
- Energy management
- Harmonic distortion analysis
- Insurance and accident investigation
- Power factor correction
- Power system studies and fault analysis
BEC Engineering offer design, management and turnkey solutions for existing plant or new projects. Whether the aim is to increase power capacity, maximise efficiency, or design a new power station in a remote location, our relevant and proven experience is unrivaled, particularly mining company and regional centre power station projects throughout Australia and across the world.
Planning and timing are critical to project efficiency. Connect with us as soon as possible to benefit from our expertise, particularly if at conceptual stage – we can undertake a feasibility study to identify your most cost-effective solutions, which may include:
- Automation and engine management systems
- Generation control systems and operator interfaces
- Power generation plants
- Project management
- Power station audits
- Turnkey packages