Health, Safety and Environment
BEC Engineering is committed to a rigorous Zero Harm approach to safety in all our operations.
Zero Harm means no harm to anyone, at any time while at work. This approach is reinforced by our safety policies, processes and systems.
All BEC Engineering employees are required to:
- Seek to continually improve safety across our business
- Take individual and company-wide responsibility for safety in daily activities
- Conduct a risk assessment before every potentially hazardous activity
- Actively encourage other employees to be involved in making work safer
- Readily share information that could make a difference to safety.
- Embrace a reporting culture where all safety issues are promptly reported and addressed